We are still here in the hospital waiting for the results of the cultures. We are growing another infection but are unsure what it is . We will wait until tomorrow and the doctors will let us know if we can go home. The infection is not in his blood which is good. Our hope is to go home soon, because the infections that are in the hospital are easily caught and hard to get rid of.
The doctor today said this may delay our hernia surgery. Our pray is that we will be able to have the surgery and just get it taken care of.
Jameson is still not eating well. He is so tired he usually falls asleep before he finishes his bottle. He was eating 4 ounces per feeding but now about 2 to 2.5 per feeding.
Faye, Melisa's mom, watched Jameson tonight for a couple hours while we went to a friends birthday party. It was so wonderful to be with incredible friends and "get away" for a little while. It was a true blessing. By the way, Charlie is now over the hill!!!
We want to thank you all for you encouraging comments. We read them all and they lift us up during this challenging time.