We spoke with the surgeon today and we will see him on Tuesday. He wants us to come and see him so that he can re-evaluate Jameson's hernias. Also, Dr. Miller is going to put baby J on an antibiotic for 2 days before surgery. The schedule ,as of now, is surgery on Thursday the 28th. His hernias are larger so now is the time to get the surgery done. Please pray that EVERYTHING will go well. We have waited this long to have the surgery because the anaesthesiologist has been out of town. This is already an answer to pray... having this anaesthesiologist be there to take care of Jameson. God has already gone before us and will continue.
We are still fighting an infection. It has not gotten worse or any better. He is still eating and sleeping well...Praise The Lord. It is just a waiting game to see if the infection will improve. I pray that this infection will not send us to the hospital. We are doing all that we can with a topical antibiotic and some home remedy things that other EB moms have told us to do. This is just another way that God is allowing us to trust in Him and wait to see Him work All things out.
Thanks for all of your prayers. We cannot wait to see how God is going to do great and mighty things for us and you through our perfect son Jameson.